We're Here to Help
- How do I know when my order will arrive? You will receive a tracking number via SMS and/or email notification about your order status. In the SMS and/or emails, there will be a ‘Track My Order’ link. If you don’t have a tracking number, you can see an estimate of your delivery date in your account order history.
- What is the warranty period? This depends on each product. All our products are at least 1 year warranted. Please refer to the relevant product details to find out more, or check out our Warranty Policy to learn more https://unixsolutions.com.au/warranty-returns-repairs-policy
- Can I pay by Money Order or Cheque? No, we currently only offer Paypal and Credit/Debit card payments online. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Before You Buy
- Do you offer volume discounts? Yes, we do! We offer Free Bulk Quote for 5 items and above! Once you have fulfil the requirements for a bulk quote, just simply click on 'Get Bulk Quote' and fill in your details. Another way to receive a FREE Bulk Quote is to send us via filling our Bulk Quote form. Learn more about our Bulk Buy Quote (5+) here https://unixsolutions.com.au/bulk-buy
- How do I activate my account ? Once you created an account with us, a verification email will be sent to the email you signed up with. Just follow the instructions on the email and get your account verified and activated. If you did not receive this email, your email service provider’s mailing software may be blocking it. Try checking your Spam or Junk mail. When you activate your account, you automatically become a Unix member. To read more about Unix Membership Perks and Benefits, refer to https://unixsolutions.com.au/unix-membership-program.
- How do I become a member of Unix? Signing up for a membership with Unix is free! You automatically become a member when you create an account with us. To become a Unix member, create an account with us today https://unixsolutions.com.au/customer/account/create/.
- What happens in the event of unsatisfactory, wrong, or missing product/parts? We take such matters very seriously and will investigate individual cases thoroughly. If you have encountered the above incidents, please contact us immediately at [email protected] Please include your order number, tax invoice number and a photo of the item's condition. To learn more about how we deal with Unsatisfactory, Wrong or Faulty Goods, refer to https://unixsolutions.com.au/warranty-returns-repairs-policy/.
Orders & Payment
- How long does it take for my order to be processed? Orders usually take within 24 – 48 hours, however, this depends on the payment method and stock availability. You will receive an email notification when your order is processed and your payment is successful. We advise you to check with your respective bank or third-party payment method for further details. For Paypal users, you can visit the Paypal website (https://www.paypal.com/au/home) or contact them on 1800 073 263 for more information.
- How can I track my orders and payment? By logging into your account, you can track your orders and payment under 'My Orders'. In addition, you will receive a tracking number via SMS and/or email notification about your order status. If you don’t have a tracking number, you can see an estimate of your delivery date in your account order history.
- What if my payment is unsuccessful? You will receive an email notification regarding the unsuccessful payment. An unsuccessful payment indicate that you have not placed an order with us, and therefore, we are unable to keep the stock for you. Please check with your respective bank or third-party payment method carefully for further details on this issue. If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us at [email protected] and we will try to assist you as quickly as possible.
- What is Unixcash and what do I do with it? Unixcash is your reward point that can be applied as a discount during checkout for your next purchase. You will receive different Unixcash based on your membership level and products. Learn more here https://unixsolutions.com.au/unix-membership-program
- How can I change my shipping address? By default, the last used shipping address will be saved into to your Sample Store account. When you are checking out your order, the default shipping address will be displayed and you have the option to amend it if you need to.
- How long will it take for my order to arrive after i make payment ? Members who ship their orders should expect to receive their orders within five (5) to ten (10) working days upon payment verification depending on the volume of orders received.
How do you ship my orders ?
Your order will be sent by mail
- How to schedule the delivery time ? In the web ordering section you will note the time you would like to ship. We will take care of this
Warranty, Returns & Repairs
- What's your warranty policy for orders ? You can learn more about our Warranty policy on https://unixsolutions.com.au/warranty-returns-repairs-policy
- How do I return my order to you? You can contact us directly via email at [email protected] Please include your order number and reason of return when you contact us. We will get back to you within 24 hours upon submission of request and we may require further information to
- How long do I need to wait to receive my refund? It may take 3 to 5 business days for the refund payment to appear. However, the length of refund payment is not guaranteed, and will solely be based on your payment method. We advise you to check with your respective bank or third-party payment method for further details.
- Can I get a refund for my return postage? You can request for a return postage refund for returns that are due to product defects. All other returns are not eligible for postage refunds.